The road to wellness isn't straight, clear, or predictable. It's a path you forge yourself.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Eat Wild!

I found a site today that I want to share with you.  It's called www.eatwild.com.  What I like about it is that it helps you to find local farmers who produce organic vegetables and grass-fed animal products.  Also, it has a lot of information about why grass-fed is so beneficial to our health and our environment. 

This site also lists farmers who will ship directly to you, although it is limited.  I was unable to find a place that ships to my area.  (Although I totally respect why they don't ship too far.  Eating close to home helps the environment and reduces our dependence on oil to ship food to us.)

Are you wary of all the chemicals that are put into our food supply?  (I know I am.)  If you are too, this site can help you find a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment